Angles response

Aug - 31 2023 | By

I found this photo on the internet, and it stood out to me and a number of ways. The first way is the size of the women. She looks supersized and makes everything look small. This is because the angle is from below and from an ant view which makes everything look big. And what makes it better is that the women is close up so you can’t really tell how tall she really is.

The second thing would be the clouds and the trees around her. They sort of wrap around her in a spiral. The way the clouds shift in a whirl and the fish eye view of the tree makes the environment look smaller. The whole picture looks like a circle or something was in action. Also the trees are not all in the photo so it helps stay focused on the subject.

The third thing would be the stance of the women. She is standing away from the basket even though she is holding the ball. This makes the viewer wonder what she is doing or is about to do. She is holding the ball straight up which might confuse the viewer. You wouldn.t know what she was about to do due to her stance.

The last thing would be the main subject. I would say the main subject would be the women but there is a lot of things in this picture. From the angle the photo is at there is a basketball, a hoop, and the women. There is a lot going on in this photo which does not help in trying to find the main subject. Those are the reasons this photo stood out to me.

Write you response